hello people..
It's already mid September 09, very fast approaching Christmas.
Secretly im already listening to Christmas songs every now & then. I specially love "Oh Holy Night" for 1 too many reasons. One of the many reasons is because it reminds me of the good times in church & Christmases when i used to sing that song & daddy used to play it on the guitar & i would see the glow on his face because he would everytime feel so happy to hear us sing. (Yes, im going through daddy-withdrawal symptoms very very very badly. Oh well, what's new right?!). Another reason was also because i used to be among the 3 of us that used to do solo during Christmas Carolling & whenever we went over to my house for carolling, the choir master would defintely make us sing that song. Christmas, I simply love that undescribable feeling that Christmas brings to me & the joy i get from being around people i love during this time. I miss Christmas & i wish it would come faster this year & not go away, but since my last Christmas, it has been a rather imcomplete one for me. How do i take away this feeling & have the same one which i used to have years ago...FYI, i've been on the same song for atleast 5times struggling to draw up this entry.
I'm heading off to bed now. just wanted to say a quick hello. but seems like my hellos these days aren't so hello-ish anymore.but more so on the same topic at all times.
I miss you...if only heaven has facebook,msn,hotmail, skype,.....i could just go on..
x.emma



4 comments:
Dearest Emma,
That was a very touching post. Whilst I am only able to imagine what you are feeling especially at this time of year, your Dad still lives on in your heart and in the hearts of many, and the best person (up in heaven) of all, is looking after him :) I have no doubt that he is watching over you an guiding your every step. You make him the proudest father just by being the wonderful you.
Much love from me...
Steph,
Thank you so much for your support hun =)
Im sure he is..n always will. but u know it's just so different not pyhsically seeing him.
Anyhow, see you in a few days babE!!!
mwah!!
xoxo
Dearest Emma, i am a terrible friend... truly terrible... so sorry for not being able to meet up the couple of times. Was looking forward to the long drive back to jb with you until i had to head up north..
Hugsss... and i'm truly sorry...
Post a Comment