Wednesday, April 1, 2009

bite me cos i am such a slacker! =)

I know i've been such a slacker at updating my blog. (i seem to find myself saying that in my last couple of entries). I have been so busy with work, life & perhaps the more honest truth is that i have just been too lazy to update.

So here goes a speedy update. I'll try to squeeze everything in, possibly 2 lines? lol

________________________________________________________________
I had to undergo a minor surgery to remove my wisdom tooth 3 days back. And did i mention that it wasn't a nice experience? Me being a chicken was clunching my fist at every move the dentist made. Plus she had to give me 5 bloodddyyy Jabs!!! urgghh!!5 FREAKING JABS! The first were 3 shots & then the numbness was slowly fadding away & hence the other 2 extra jabs :( And now, i'm suffering from a swollen face!blergh. As a matter of fact, i miss work, i miss being in office & crapping with my other crappy colleagues :p I know they all miss my crappyness!! heheeheh And i am totally looking forward to work tomorrow! yay! For once Emma actually misses work! :p
_______________________________________________________________
Today 2nd April, dad was supposed to fly to Melbourne for 2 weeks. Ticket was booked about 6 months ago , 1 week before he passed away. I know he was totally looking forward to this trip. Sadly, he didn't make it. It has been 6 months since his passing & Emma is living in denial. I still want my daddy back :(
_______________________________________________________________
Nan left on Sunday for Melbourne, i miss her already. I miss her heaps. And i am saving up for a trip there soon (hopefully) . Commmmoonnnn AIRASIA!!!!
_______________________________________________________________
On Sunday, did a quick lunch with Charlene. It was good. Good time spend together.! This silly Charlene on a controlled diet! Feel like kicking her arse :p Charlene, i know someday you'll read this. Babe, you look fine. You look good. Don't lose too much :)
_______________________________________________________________
To my other favourite girls --> ANNE LAURINA RAO & NOREEN MARIA, me miss you both heaps!!! Why is Australia stealing all my favourite people??

Couzzie: me can't wait for Dec to come. i hope everything goes as planned for you so that you can get your arse back here & we can go feast our stomach with loads & loads of DURIAN! yay!

Rina: babeesss..Juneee is approaching fasttttt.. we shall go do our McD Breakfast , Coffeebean, but this time with my MYVI ;) Thanks for calling me the other hun! good chat! we should do it more often!
________________________________________________________________

xoxo,
the girl with a swollen face ;)

3 comments:

Manipulative Mind said...

get well soon Emma

mz.jane said...

Thanks!
who is this?

Charlo Fay said...

Babes!! It was lent! not a diet! Abstinence... haha..

Yes it was wonderful meeting up. Will do Confessions of the Shopaholic soon k?

Mwahh!