Finally the weekend is here & I'm proud to say that I'm absolutely pleased to have a quiet & peaceful weekend doing something or just nothing at all at home. Just not in the mood to be out there drinking, or chilling out somewhere. I'd just rather to be in the comforts of home. -bliss-
Exactly a week ago, I was home with the family. Being home was just pure bliss, pure joy & happiness. I wish I could go home every single weekend. *sigh*
Well couz, as promised, I will now post pics from dad's wake to my trip home last weekend for dad's 40th day prayer. My my, time is really flying by superly fast.
Exactly a week ago, I was home with the family. Being home was just pure bliss, pure joy & happiness. I wish I could go home every single weekend. *sigh*
Well couz, as promised, I will now post pics from dad's wake to my trip home last weekend for dad's 40th day prayer. My my, time is really flying by superly fast.
AT HOME @ DAD'S WAKE
(you can actually see the wreth of flowers beside aunty anna couz)
Nan with her children, minus 1.
THE SAME NIGHT AFTER DAD'S FUNERAL
From top left : Josh, Mark, Me, Prinz
Frm bottom left: Che Rene, Emi, Alvin
Yes , we were sitting on the steps & having a conversation...
Frm bottom left: Che Rene, Emi, Alvin
Yes , we were sitting on the steps & having a conversation...
And then Josh decides to take out his weird looking wig..
Alvin with the wig.. he wanted to get a pic with Emi, but she refused & he just grab her! haha. this was funny!
Spot me at the back with the wig ;)
Oh yea, it was U.Derrick's birthday, the same day we cremated dad. So we decided to get him a cake. Poor guy had to send his brother off on his birthday!
Ko. Mark on the guitar playing a "Happy Birthday" song for U.Derrick. Damn, if dad was around, he would usually be the one on the guitar. *sigh*
Uncle Derrick cutting the cake & was complaining about something, I think he was telling us that he is allergic to gluten & how he can't eat cake or else it'll have a reaction on him.
Couz, so typical U.Derrick right? the way he's pointing to the cake & the expression on his face. RASCAL ol' man! lol!
Couz, so typical U.Derrick right? the way he's pointing to the cake & the expression on his face. RASCAL ol' man! lol!
Godfather hugging & wishing his rascal godson happy birthday!
Mark & I- My cousin whom i haven't seen for atleast 10 years!
The Boys
The kids playing fireworks.
Emily & Alvin bullying the kids with "ALVIN SAYS" :)
TRIP HOME FOR DAD'S 40TH DAY PRAYER
My 85 year old nan with her new funky glasses!
Nirvana Columbarium
Uncle Cyril leads the prayer as we all say the rosary together
Where dad is laid to rest
Family leaving after prayer.
Well couz, there's more pics of my previous trip home, but I'm still waiting for Uncle Allan to e-mail them to me. So once i have them with me, I'll post it up ok? Or else I'll just let you have a look at it when you come back. If you want to see more pics of dad's wake let me know. I've got quite a fair bit. Even the ones in church for his mass.
On the day we send dad off, that night we bought him 3 loads of fire crackers & lited them up for him. The beautiful ones that go up high in the sky & comes out with many different colours. Unfortunetly we didn't take pictures of that. Or else i would have uploaded. Cos you know right couz, dad loves (i wouldn't say loveD, cos to me, he's still around, somewhere) firecrackers & just before we lited all of them up, I walked to his picture at the alter & said to him or more like to his picture out loud that we bought him fire crackers & we were gonna lite it all up just for him. :) I don't know if i was/am being delusional, but I sure know that if he was there that night, I would have seen a big smile on his face! =)
Oh well, that's bout all for now.
Have a splendid weekend ahead!
xoxo
-emmajanelazaroo@jimmy's- =)





No comments:
Post a Comment