
It was a good weekend. Lazy yet productive. I finished Prison Break Season 3 in 2 days! yay! it's AWESOME i tell you! so much of suspense, so intense & definitely first class addiction! :) Although there were on 13 episodes this season but it was definitely as exciting as the previous seasons! I spend atleast 5 hours on Friday & Saturday being worse than a couch potato. I got in the most comfortable position on my sofa bed & laid there til i had to stop watching. Stopped in between for toilet break & when i was interrupted by someone, the only thing i could think of was to get the conversion over pronto & press 'play' on the remote! Every episode was so intense, i just wish it never had to end, i wish i could have season 4 this instant because the moment i finished the last episode of Season 3, i felt so empty that i would have to wait for like what?another 2-3 months til i can watch Season 4. *sigh*
I WANT PRISON BREAK SEASON 4 NOW! =)
It's a boring Sunday. The sun is blazing hot! The heat is getting to me! The only thing i'm looking forward today is our pasta party tonight at home. Hmm yummy! Totally NOT looking forward to going back to work tmr. *big fat chunky sigh* suxxx.. *sulks*
Anyways, have a great Sabbath Day ahead!
*hugZ*
-mz.lazaroo-
Anyways, have a great Sabbath Day ahead!
*hugZ*
-mz.lazaroo-




No comments:
Post a Comment