Friday, April 11, 2008

gloomy saturday.

I've been looking forward to the weekend throughout the whole week, but now that they weekend is here, I'm wishing to go back to work. (am i crazy or what right?!) 

Last nite, i made plans to go for yoga this morning at 10.30am, but i ended up being too lazy to wake up early, dreaded the thought that i would have to drag myself outta bed. Just wanted to enjoy my sleep. Eventually, i had to wake up earlier than i thought as my other half almost missed his flight to Penang.*rolls eye* oh..don't ask why or how. Too long a story.. lol..

Oh, I'm having this massive craves.. not for alcohol, food, or anything near there..

I'm craving to play MAHJONG!!! yup! u heard me right! i SO wanna play mahjong but can't find anyone who's interested at playing. *sigh*

Turkey: Jom mahjong la! no need poppy! :)

ok. so much so for the updates. i reckon i do have better stuff to blog about but im just too lazy.. (what's new?lol) ;) 

have a great weekend!

*hugZ*

No comments: